Approximately 30'000 tissues can be trimmed, processed, embedded and stained by HE staining per month.
Histological routine stains and histochemical technologies and methods including PAS, Perls, Oil Red O, are standard.
Many other staining and histotchemical methods available and in use, e.g. Azan, Methylgreen-Pyronin, depending on specific request.
- Cutting edge pathology evaluation meets biology
- Several years experience in histopathology evaluation of birds,
different fish species and avertebrates (including snails, bivalves, earthworms and others)
- Perfusion Techniques - on your site
- Plastic Embedding (resin epoxid for semi thin sectioning at 100nm to 300nm)
- Special Staining methods: e.g. Toluidin Blue, Bodian Stains, detection
of degenerated neurons with Fluoro Jade etc.
- Image Analysis
- Under the guidance of highly experienced pathologists
Plastic embedding techniques (PMMA or Technovit) for implation studies and non decalcified material (e.g. bones). Sample trimming with diamon saw (EXACT System) and use of sandwich-techniques.
Different staining methods available: e.g. Paragon, Masson's Trichrom, Toluidin Blue, Giemsa, etc.
Techniques for rodents adapted according to Young including longitudinal section of the nasopharyngeal duct (4 transversal section for rat and hamsters, 3 transversal sections for mouse). Standardised technique for dog nasal cavaties (4 transversal sections) and monkey (3 transversal sections) nasal cavaties. Standardised technique for larynx (according to Sagartz) and lower respiratory tract pathology for rodents.
Several publications and presentations as first and co-authors.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com